Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply, could you please help me how to build impala on
Centos OS 7 ? as per documentation of impala I see its only supports Ubuntu
16.04

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Building+Impala

Apart from this, if I use cloudera RPM distribution. do I have to pay for
license cost for commercial use ? Please suggest.