Hi Tim,
I am getting below error when I tried bootstrap_system.sh

*Output: -*

This script will clobber some system settings. Are you sure you want to
continue? [yes/no] yes
+ REDHAT=
+ REDHAT6=
+ REDHAT7=
+ UBUNTU=
+ IN_DOCKER=
+ [[ -f /etc/redhat-release ]]
+ REDHAT=true
+ echo 'Identified redhat system.'
Identified redhat system.
+ grep 'release 7\.' /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
+ REDHAT7=true
+ echo 'Identified redhat7 system.'
Identified redhat7 system.
+ grep 'release 6\.' /etc/redhat-release
+ grep docker /proc/1/cgroup
++ ubuntu which apt-get
+ REAL_APT_GET=

*bootstrap_system.sh: line 162: `apt-get': not a valid identifier*

Could you please help me to fix this.