Hi Hans,

thanks for your description. So there is a problem when running this
in the Eclipse junit view, right?
Can you provide a short snapshot, or just the stacktrace from the console view?

Thx, Robert
--

Robert Hostlowsky | Senior Software Developer | Agile Software Factory

codecentric AG | Landsberger Straße 302 | 80687 München | Deutschland
www.codecentric.de