Sorry for a bit of off topic, but jbehave-junit-runner is indeed great
addition for running JBehave tests and I'd vote for inclusion of it into
standard package if it's proper place to do so. The only thing I'd love to
see there now is ability to go to the step candidate definition by click in
the JUnit report in Eclipse.

Regards,
Alex Filatau.