Maybe Eclipse 4.4 has this feature, I haven't discovered it in 4.3.

I created a lifecycle mappings metadata which solves this problem (such
things could be added to a Wiki for instance):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<lifecycleMappingMetadata>
    <!-- Why this is needed for Eclipe:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered -->