Hi Brent,

this is an interesting use case.  I've created two issues:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-1032 to make the MetaMatcher injectable

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-1033 to add JiraMetaMatcher in jbehave-rest.

If you could provide a pull request for JBEHAVE-1033 it'd be most great!

Cheers

On 12/07/2014 00:51, Brent Barker wrote:
Great thank you for your response!

I'd like to avoid editing the MetaFilter class if I can. Making it injectable would be a great feature to have. Using the GroovyMetaMatcher is not working for me. I need to call a class in my local repo, but the groovy script is not able to resolve the class.

I am trying to access Jira though Rest to see if a bug for the scenario is closed or open, and skip or run the scenario depending on that.