If that is still being evaluated against the DnsNameValidator, it is probably
now failing because of the underscore.  Try “dan-widdis” and see if that works.
 Either way, this is an interesting type of issue that has come up several
times recently so we should probably noodle this a bit and figure out if we can
selectively relax some of these validations.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Custine