All major providers (Azure, B2, GCS, S3, Swift) allow names
/like/this/one.jpg, natively support / as a delimiter, and support
listing via arbitrary prefixes.  Atmos is the oddball which actually
supports directories as a concept.  While has similarities, it cannot
list all objects which start with "a" or use non-/ delimiters.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/