Hello,
See discussion "Add a new metric : sent bytes", there have been some
feedback on this proposal.

Even if it's some work, I believe it should be here.
I am often asked to provide the outgoing traffic from JMeter.
To provide it I have to rely on 3rd party tools.
It would be nice to have it as we currently have a report that graphs
incoming bytes.

Regards