Hi
can you clarify what you mean.
The JMeter Proxy is used for recording a script - as such the browser needs
to be configured to send all requests to JMeter for it to record it - you
typically dont want to exclude things here (if you did , you'd configure
the browser to bypass the JMeter proxy for some hosts)

This is different from how JMeter/java itself needing a proxy to make its
request successful (and Im guessing thats what you are referring to)
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server see -N to
ignore (not a 100% sure that this works with httpclient but you can test
and see with different implementations)

>>> https://www.test2.thirdpartywe
>>> bsite.com
>>>
>>> I can access these websites from a browser and can view the certificate
>>> this way. The browser is more forgiving than JMeter. I tried exporting it
>>> from the browser and importing into the truststore used by JMeter (I set
>>> javax.net.ssl.trustStore and javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword in
>>> system.properties) and also into the cacerts in my JRE lib/security