From: Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 8:01 AM
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Asynchronous Http Requests Submission

Hi
it depends on what your intent is. In general a JMeter (HTTP) sampler will wait
for the response so it isnt asynchronous - However you can always use something
like a Java Sampler / JSR Sampler so that you can write java code that can make
the asynchronous request Unless the asynchronous system that you are making the
request too has a way to let you know that its done , you cant capture the
response time.

In some cases however people misunderstand the nature of what they are trying
to accomplish with what JMeter does and simpler solutions are possible (e.g.
AJAX requests that a browser may make are asynchronous from the browsers
perspective but not really from a HTTP perspective)

This has a pretty good description
https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/how-to-load-test-async-requests-with-jmeter

Since you havent provided details , its hard to say what might work for you

regards
deepak