In the archives at lists.apache.org, you can find the patch at

https://lists.apache.org/api/email.lua?attachment=true&id=rb2ece220b8cf1adfe7ba1ace50eee85a3a23fda843786ab472a3ee37@%3Cuser.jmeter.apache.org%3E&file=93923e518604f472d92972035224c27c50599e99c65d62c86934cc5659fffc53

Felix

Am 12.04.21 um 10:56 schrieb Oren Nudelman:
> Patch was blocked by mail security, can you share link to download?

>>> 250-PIPELINING 250-SIZE 10240000 250-VRFY 250-ETRN 250-STARTTLS
>>> 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250-AUTH=PLAIN LOGIN 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
>>> 250-8BITMIME
>>> 250 DSN
>>> mail from:<ommitted>
>>> 250 2.1.0 Ok