Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I have downloaded joshua again and followed the
updated procedure, but I still get the same error when running the
following command:

$JOSHUA/bin/pipeline.pl \
 --rundir 1 \
 --readme "Baseline Hiero run" \
 --source es \
 --target en \
 --type hiero \
 --corpus $FISHER/corpus/asr/fisher_train \
 --tune $FISHER/corpus/asr/fisher_dev \
 --test $FISHER/corpus/asr/fisher_dev2 \
 --maxlen 11 \
 --maxlen-tune 11 \
 --maxlen-test 11 \
 --tuner-iterations 1 \
 --lm-order 3

The error is still:
[pack-grammar] rebuilding...
  dep= $HOME/joshua-tutorial/runs/1/grammar.packed/vocabulary [NOT FOUND]
  dep= $HOME/joshua-tutorial/runs/1/grammar.packed/encoding [NOT FOUND]
  dep= $HOME/joshua-tutorial/runs/1/grammar.packed/slice_00000.source [NOT
FOUND]
  cmd= $JOSHUA/scripts/support/grammar-packer.pl -a -T /tmp -m 8g -g
grammar.gz -o $HOME/joshua-tutorial/runs/1/grammar.packed
  JOB FAILED (return code 1)
Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException
at org.apache.joshua.util.io.LineReader.next(LineReader.java:276)
at
org.apache.joshua.tools.GrammarPacker.getGrammarReader(GrammarPacker.java:239)
at org.apache.joshua.tools.GrammarPacker.pack(GrammarPacker.java:184)
at org.apache.joshua.tools.GrammarPackerCli.run(GrammarPackerCli.java:120)
at org.apache.joshua.tools.GrammarPackerCli.main(GrammarPackerCli.java:137)
* FATAL: Couldn't pack the grammar.
* Copying sorted grammars (/tmp/grammar.gzTQzG) to current directory.

What I have noticed now is that, when running the tests after compilation,
this error message appears:

ERROR - Can't find libken.so (libken.dylib on OS X) on the Java library
path.
WARN - No glue grammar found! Creating dummy glue grammar.

Could that be the source of the error? Thank you.

@Lewis: I'll make sure to given them your regards.

Best
Fernando