Hello,

UPDATE:  I added $JOSHUA/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH  because I saw that libken.so
is there. Now, I run the command again and what I get is the same error
that Lewis pointed out:

[lm-sort-uniq] rebuilding...
  dep= ../joshua-tutorial/runs/1/data/train/corpus.en [CHANGED]
  dep= ../joshua-tutorial/runs/1/data/train/corpus.en.uniq [NOT FOUND]
  cmd= $JOSHUA/scripts/training/scat
/export/data/falva/joshua-tutorial/runs/1/data/train/corpus.en | sort -u -T
/tmp -S 8G | gzip -9n >.../joshua-tutorial/runs/1/data/train/corpus.en.uniq
  took 1 seconds (1s)
* FATAL: $JOSHUA/bin/lmplz (for building LMs) does not exist.
  This is often a problem with the boost libraries (particularly threaded
  versus unthreaded).

Cheers,
Fernando