I saw that commands not exposed with Blueprint don't appear automatically after installation. I restarted Karaf to get it working.

On 01/17/2011 08:41 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
The commands are exposed using plain OSGi, but it should still work
without a bueprint descriptor (those are just services in the OSGi
registry at the end).
I'll have a look at it as there should be a way to get that working.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 08:01, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net