The reason is that the CommandsCompleter (which does completion of command
names) only takes into account commands implementing Function (see
checkData() method), whereas gogo support reflective commands defined as
Methods for example.
However, we need to be able to access the mapping between the command object
and it's scope / name.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet