Hi,

it depends of your etc/jre.properties configuration. If etc/jre.properties (for jre-1.6) contains javax.annotation, it means that the javax.annotation is provided by the JDK. If it's commented (as we have in ServiceMix), it means that javax.annotation is provided by an "external" bundle, such as Geronimo specs.

So do you use the JDK or the external bundle for javax.annotation ?

Thanks