Hi Patrick,

Karaf provide Enterprise feature which provide:
- Aries JTA
- Aires JPA
- Aries JNDI
- Aries EBA

You can take a look on the features descriptor:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/karaf/assemblies/features/enterprise/2.2.0/enterprise-2.2.0-features.xml

On 04/19/2011 12:39 AM, Tario wrote:
Hi,

I've worked with OSGi before and would now like to use some of the OSGi
enterprise features, like deploying eba and using jpa.

I've found karaf and it makes a solid impression as a container (I
especially like the out of the box OS integration). I'm currently using the
standard osgi container (felix) but could also switch to equinox.

I'd like to deploy the jpa example from apache aries on karaf.

Is there any description what the required steps are?
Karaf seems to already include some aries stuff, does it require some
additional bundles for the example? Which ones?

I've seen some discussions about the examples in google, but did not find a
description what to do, to actually deploy the example.

What is required to get eba files deployed in karaf? Does the jpa feature
provide the necessary stuff for the aries jpa example?

Thanks,
Patrick