Hi,

Can you check the log of karaf to see if Aries Application has generated some errors. Sometimes, this is a bit tricky to find them but eba application without should be deployed if all the required bundles are there ;-)

Regards,

Charles

You did right :)

If you dropped the EBA into the deploy folder and nothing occurs, it means that there is no deployer for the EBA artifacts. The Aries bundles managing the EBA deployment is the deployment.management one.
I'm not sure that it's a Karaf compliant deployer.

I will make a try and raise an Aries Jira (with a Karaf deployer patch attached).

Thanks