Such a problem is not really a problem ;-)
One possible reason is that you have multiple blueprint extenders
deployed (so multiple blueprint specs exported).
An extender will only manage the blueprint bundles that are compatible
(i.e. it imports the exact same package) as the extender.
The main reason is to allow multiple blueprint implementations to co-exist.
If you want to force the use of a given blueprint, one way is to make
sure your blueprint bundle import a package which is specific to your
extender, such as org.apache.aries.blueprint package in addition to
the org.osgi.service.blueprint which should always be imported by
blueprint bundles.
The osgi framework will then be forced to wire against the aries api,
making sure the bundle will be extended only by aries