TBH I'm not sure if we want this refresh per default since it could be
quite "costly" for bundles with lots of work todo. Nevertheless, an
optional parameter at the feature requesting a reload of hot-deployed
might be interesting; something like

<feature name="xxx" refresh-hot-deployed=true>...

Independently first of all it might be interesting to figure out if
this works at all as expected. Basically I would say yes, but there's
always kind of difference between theory and praxis ;-) would you mind
to try this out with a quick prototype if such a refresh would do the
trick at all?

Kind regards,
Andreas