I now have my apache karaf 2.3.1-snapshot to pickup blueprint-core
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and blueprint-cm 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT

my karaf.bat now hangs at startup

ERROR: Bundle org.apache.aries.blueprint.cm [8] Error starting
mvn:org.apache.aries.blueprint/org.apache.aries.blueprint.cm/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in
 bundle org.apache.aries.blueprint.cm [8]: Unable to resolve 8.0:
missing requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package;
(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.aries.blueprint)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=1.2.0))))

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.aries.blueprint.cm [8]: Unable to resolve 8.0: missing
requirement [8.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.
apache.aries.blueprint)(version>=1.0.0)(!(version>=1.2.0)))
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1191)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

not sure what is the artifact org.apache.aries.blueprint is from

Thanks

-D