FYI, I tried the pax-logging-logback library (not sure if it was 1.7.0 or
1.7.1 or something), but it went crazy when I installed it.  Literally just
about every bundle version of logback that was ever made ended up installed
and activated.... there were some other weird things.  I ended up deciding
just to stick with what's there by default though I would like to use
logback somehow.