De : Achim Nierbeck [mailto:bcanh...@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 4 juin 2013 16:37
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : Re: service / reference-list within same bundle

It's not what it's meant for, reference-list is supposed to give you all
available services of a interface.
Not exactly a for each, or?

regards, Achim

2013/6/4 CLEMENT Jean-Philippe
<jean-philippe.clem...@fr.thalesgroup.com<mailto:jean-philippe.clem...@fr.thalesgroup.com>>
In fact I would like to use the reference-list as a kind of "for each". I don't
know how to do the same thing using the bean.

Is there a syntax to do so?

Cheers,
JP

[@@ OPEN @@]