Good point Freeman. The workaround is to override the connector in etc/jetty.xml to use the NIO one.

On 05/07/2014 07:49 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:
Hi,

I remember that some old jetty version have bugs can cause 100% CPU
usage when use SSL, are you use jetty with SSL(through
Camel/CXF/Pax-WEB,whatnot)?

What's the jetty version in your container?
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat