I'd say, you might want to read about OSGi and Services first.
After that you'll come up with that HelloWorld sample very quickly yourself
:D

That's the short answer, the long one:
First of all have a Interface say HelloWorldServiceInterface, just keep
that interface in bundle "one"
Now Create a Bundle "main" where you import the package where this
interface resides, add a service tracker to your Activator class in that
bundle which listenes for services Implementing this Interface
HelloWorldServiceInterface.
Now create another couple Bundles like two, three and four.
All of them contain an Activator and an implementation of the Interface
HelloWorlServiceInterface.
The Activator registeres the implementation as service with the given
Interface.

Now make sure the Activator in the "main" bundle with the service tracker
does call the "hello" method on the freshly tracked Service.
There you go, your main bundle tracking other services (plugins if you
like) gets notified in case  a new service (plugin) is available and is
capapble of calling it.

All of this can be read in OSGi in Action, Instant OSGi starter and much
more ...

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member