Hi Bob,

Another place where you can look for practical examples of little OSGi
bundles developed using a variety of build tools is here:
http://wiki.osgi.org/wiki/ToolChains

No graphical stuff with buttons. Most hello world examples are
text-only, but there are various blogs etc on the web that show stuff
like that too.

David