Hi Tom,

Yes + there seems to be an issue when there is too much text. The div stays at the same height..
Will look to fix that.

Regards,
Morgan

Hi Tom,

You mean the "new" slider on homepage, right ?

I can increase the cycling delay.

Let me try on my phone.

Thanks,

On 02/04/2016 04:51 PM, Tom Barber wrote:
Looks great the only issue i saw on my phone was the slider changed so
quickly I could read the side.

Tom

On 4 Feb 2016 3:47 pm, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net