Thanks, it sounds good.

I would prefer to keep "OSGi" out of the picture on the front page.

On 02/05/2016 07:55 PM, Raman Gupta wrote:
Thank you for the explanation JB!

I would probably change the wording to something like:

"Karaf is a flexible component container with multiple deployment
options. Focus on your business code and application and Karaf deals
with the rest."

I think getting the word "component" in there is important, or even
"OSGi" (but that might be too technical). The rest is just a
simplification for clarity.

Regards,
Raman

"Polymorphic container": adapting to your need depending of the
features. For instance, Karaf can be a container for ESB, Big Data,
web application, IoT, etc.
"Dual": because you can run Karaf as standalone, embedded in a
webcontainer, or bootstrapping ("run everywhere") with karaf-boot

;)