The Karaf Features provided by Holger Staudacher are using bundles
that package a lot of other bundles in a single one.
If you don't want to have such very big bundles in your runtime and
prefer using the separate bundles (to be reused by other ones, etc.)
you can have a look at the Features I created for another project:

https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/blob/master/features/karaf-tp/src/main/feature/feature.xml#L39

At least if you have a look at the jersey-min feature, you see that
the one bundle of "OSGi JAX-RS Connector / GitHub" consists of a lot
of other bundles (and more, I dopped the duplcates).

The jersey-min one is available here, too:
https://dl.bintray.com/maggu2810/maven/de/maggu2810/kat/features/jersey-min/1.5/:jersey-min-1.5-features.xml