Hi Jens,

org.osgi.service.component.annotations are compile time annotations that
should result in a DS xml file in your bundle.
To make it more clear: they are processed by your build process and should
never appear in your imports.

Can you give an example of your project? What bundle plugin are you using?
Whats your bnd file like?

*Toni Menzel*

*Developer Advocates - The Rebaze Way *

*www.rebaze.de <http://www.rebaze.de/> | www.rebaze.com