You need to install the scr feature.

On 17.10.2016 15:05, Jens Reimann wrote:

using the SCR annotations and trying perform "mvn verify" on a feature referencing this bundle results in the following resolution error:

osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.osgi.service.component.annotations)(version>=1.2.0))"

Having a look at a possible candidate for this (org.apache.felix : org.apache.felix.scr.annotations : 1.11.0) I find that this bundle is not a bundle and has no OSGi metadata.

I am probably doing something wrong. But what is it?

Thanks for your help

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, <>,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153243, Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect