Thanks for the update.

I will try to reproduce locally.

I keep you posted.

On 10/19/2016 11:51 AM, 414n wrote:
    Sounds like maybe an EventListener of decanter was blocking for too
    long.

    Can you try to stop the decanter bundles individually and check
    which bundle causes the delivery.

    Christian

Hello Christian,

I’ll try to perform this kind of test as soon as I can.

    Hi,

    what’s the Decanter version ?

    Can you share the Decanter collectors you installed ?

    By the way, I plan to release Decanter 1.3.0 later this week, so, if
    it’s a bug, I would like to fix it for this release.

    Thanks !

Hello JB,

I’m using decanter-1.2.0 and I’ve deployed the log collector and the
socket appender in the same karaf instance, to send logs to a remote
host (which uses the decanter socket-collector).

Alan Alberghini
IOOOTA - a...@iooota.com <mailto:a...@iooota.com>
https://www.iooota.com
https://www.facebook.com/IOOOTA