Hi Guillaume,

We ran the commands based on your previous inputs .
If we run the feature:install command in simulation mode we were getting the
following outputs.
Cmd: feature:install -u -t -v Admin_App
Output:
Removing features: Admin_App/[1.4.1,1.4.1]
Adding features: Admin_App/[1.5.1,1.5.1]
Changes to perform:
  Region: root
    Bundles to uninstall:
      com.test.product.agent.rna-sample-bundle/1.4.1
    Bundles to install:
      mvn:com.test.product.agent/rna-sample-bundle/1.5.1
  Bundles to refresh:
    com.test.product.agent.rna-sample-bundle/1.4.1 (Bundle will be
uninstalled)

This data is useful to us. But parsing this data would be error prone as you
had suggested before.

We also ran the command with --store option
Cmd:feature:install --store exported-json -u -t -v Admin_App

The output of the command was redirected to the exported-json file.
The output is quite huge and doesn't contain the current version of the
bundle(which we were interested in).
Is there a way by which we could get the output of the 1st
command(feature:install  -u -t -v Admin_App) into a JSON format so that we
could parse the data and get the relevant information.
Or is there some other options or filters that we need to apply for the
command to get the precise information.