Hi François,

my own UI is a Web UI sitting on top of my own REST service.
The UI part is actually not important for what I want to do.

In essence, I want a programmatic way of listing all Karaf commands.
Then I'll filter out just "my" Karaf commands (which implement my own interface
in addition to extending OsgiCommandSupport).

Ultimately, I want to have my own set of functions exposed as Karaf commands (for
development time and admins) and exposed as my own type of "command" on the Web
UI (via REST for regular users).

I'm on Karaf 3.0.5, migrating to 4.1.x.