[snip!]
> Yes.   I haven't looked at your annotations, and so don't know if they
> all are from the javax.ws.rs packages...but assuming so...that's the
> idea.

The DS annotations are from
 mvn:org.osgi/org.osgi.service.component.annotations/6.0.0

The whiteboard constants used in the annotation arguments, are from
 mvn:org.ops4j.pax.web/pax-web-extender/6.0.3

I haven introduced any javax.ws.rs stuff yet.

[snip!]
> it doesn't currently use the http whiteboard, but it could...and may
> eventually.

Ah, ok.  I need something that uses the http whiteboard.

But just annotating the service interface to get REST services would
have been really neat. :-)