i have configuration for components like below, i want to consolidate all
below config in one file, so all feature get config from that file.

how i change below feature file to achieve it?

    <features xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.0.0";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.0.0";>
        <feature name="my-base-configuration" version="${project.version}">
            <config name="com.my.osgi.LockComponent-Core">
                initialDelay = 60
                checkInterval = 60
            </config>

            <config
name="com.my.osgi.internal.DatabaseAppenderComponent-Core">
                aggregationCount = 100
                aggregationInterval = 2000
            </config>
        </feature>

         <feature name="my-core-messaging" version="${project.version}">
            <config
name="com.my.osgi.activemq.internal.ActiveMQRouteContext-Core">
                initializationDelay = 15s
                restartRoutes = false
            </config>
        </feature>

        <feature name="my-core-heartbeat-messaging"
version="${project.version}">
            <config
name="com.my.executors.internal.ExecutorServiceComponent-Heartbeat-Core">
                name = heartbeat-monitor
                numberOfExecutorThreads = 3
                shutdownTimeoutSeconds = 1
            </config>