Yes, no problem, you can gather all in the same config.

However, all depends how you did the bundles using the config.
If you use ManagedService: it's linked to an unique config.
If you use blueprint or scr, it's like a ManagedService.

If your bundle just use ConfigAdmin when needed, no problem: you can
load the unique config and filter on the properties.

Regards
JB

On 11/08/2018 19:07, imranrazakhan wrote:
> I am looking for all in an unique cfg file. So can we change like below?
>

> <feature name="config">
>   <configfile finalname="/etc/my.cfg">
> </feature>
> <feature name="f1">