Awesome, thanks!  I'll give that a try.  I am about ready to try some
distributed deployments that will connect up and hopefully achieve a lot of
the kind of stuff people add envoy and istio type stuff in for (that's much
more complicated stuff I don't want right now)

I'll let you know how it works!

Ryan