Hi Lee,

There were a lot of improvements recently to copy time, if you have to run
against master then things should speed up on your next refresh. But, TBH,
it still won't be perfect as this isn't done in a streaming fashion. The
source tablet servers sends one block, the destination writes it, then the
source sends the next block. I've found that keeping tablet size in the low
10s of GBs is best for re-replication speed.

J-D