Hi,

I need to migrate kudu tablets from one tablet server to another.
I have run `kudu remote_replica list' to determinate which tablets I want to
move, after that  I have tried  to use kudu tablet change_config move_replica
tool for migration however  I got below message:
Invalid argument: unknown command 'move_replica'
Usage:
/opt/cloudera/parcels/KUDU-1.4.0-1.cdh5.12.1.p0.10/bin/../lib/kudu/bin/kudu
tablet change_config <command> [<args>]
<command> can be one of the following:
add_replica Add a new replica to a tablet's Raft configuration
change_replica_type Change the type of an existing replica in a tablet's
Raft configuration
remove_replica Remove an existing replica from a tablet's Raft
configuration
Do you have any ideas how can I migrate kudu tablets?
Thank you in advance

Met vriendelijke groet,
Best regards,

Beata Jursza