Thanks guys thought it should be easy. I am looking to paginate through the
records, not return the most recent value.

If I need to toggle -- which I might -- I was planning on using token api.
The KuduScanToken actually implements Comparable and it's implementation is
around the tablet. I think this means you can sort the list of
KuduScanTokens and call out to each one sequentially. Does that sound crazy?