Hi Juan Pablo,

The error basically means that the client didn't hear from the server after
sending the data, even after retrying a few times, and reached the default
10 seconds timeout. Can you run your insert again and then capture the
output of this command?

curl -s http://10.0.6.157:8050/metrics | gzip - > metrics.gz

Then post that file somewhere we can download. I you have more than one
tablet server, it might be a different node, basically I want the one that
ends up listed in this exception on the right:

Caused by: org.kududb.client.ConnectionResetException: [Peer
f7e2936b040d4c58b52d90ae50ad6d5a] Connection reset on [id: 0x323019c2, /
10.0.6.6:58930 :> /10.0.6.157:7050]

Also, can we see the logs from that node around 10AM on 16/04/26?

Finally, I'm surprised you're even able to create your table if you only
have one tablet server and a replication of 2 (unless you meant to say that
your master node has both a master and a tablet server).

J-D