Thanks for your answer Todd.

At the moment using AUTO_FLUSH_BACKGROUND solved the error, so we are going
with that option until we find out which one represent better performance
to us (auto flush or manual flush + message size or manual flush + smaller
batches).
Thanks for your help, we will contact again if we have new information or
problems.
Keep up the good work!

- Juan Pablo.

--
*Juan Pablo Briganti* | Data Architect
*GLOBANT* | AR: +54 11 4109 1700 ext. 19508 | US: +1 877 215 5230 ext. 19508

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Globant> [image: Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/globant> [image: Youtube]
<http://www.youtube.com/Globant> [image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/globant> [image: Pinterest]