Hi Jean-luc,

The kylin.log seems okay, the service is started and the job scheduler is
running up.

The kylin.out has some error about missing ".keystore", but by default if
you accessing kylin via http, it shouldn't need to load keystore. Please
try visit http://host:7070/kylin again to see whether there is any issue in
the web console.

--
Best regards,