De : BELLIER Jean-luc
Envoyé : vendredi 2 février 2018 14:48
À : user <user@kylin.apache.org>
Objet : RE: Problem starting Kylin Web interface

Hello

Thank you for your answer.
I did the following :

·         rename my current kylin.log and kylin.out files to keep a trace

·         restarted the commands ‘kylin.sh start’ and ‘sample.sh’
I cannot see anything special in the new .log or .out files. The Hive tables
exist, and the kylin_metadata also. I can scan it through Hbase shell command.
It gives me 44  rows.

However, the problem is still the same with the Kylin Interface : Models
When I try to refresh the server config and the server environement, I still
have the message ‘Oops ! Failed to take action. I also have this message as
soon as I click to the ‘System’ button.

Should I rebuild the project from scratch to be sure that everything is
correctly created, or should I investigate somewhere else (services, node
states, …) ?

I send in attachement the now kylin.log and kylin.out files
Thank you in advance for your help. Have a good day.

Best regards,
Jean-Luc.