From: Puneet Gupta [mailto:puneet.gu...@inmobi.com]
Sent: 19 September 2016 16:42
To: user@lens.apache.org
Cc: Sharanabasappa G Keriwaddi <sha...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: Cube creation failed.

Hi Pawan

Looks like the error is on client side . Lens client is not able to parse the
XML file ( the line before   </dim_attributes>  looks redundant )
You can enable logs on lens-cli by just typing "debug" on the shell to get more
details of client side errors.

Also you can refer to "lens-api/src/main/resources/cube-0.1.xsd" for schema
definition.

Regards,
Puneet Gupta

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Pawan Malwal