We are currently working on the next release of Neo and hope to have
it out very soon (some more testing needs to be done and a few minor
issues fixed). For now either checkout the source and build your own
jars as Tobias suggested or get the latest snapshot jars from the
maven repository as Anders suggested but a real release will be coming
soon.

Regards,
-Johan