Very cool Anders!
Now, are these images available on the wiki so one can link to them?

Since now this seems like a more and more full-blown tool for the
manipulation of the node space, script support would be great to do
things in bulk. I am thinking of Andreas' Neo4j.rb for that, so that
you could run a script and directly see the outcome in Neoclipse,
maybe even with Undo support via transactions? That way you could
easily "massage" the nodespace.

Anyone played around with that already?

/peter

GTalk:      neubauer.peter