Peter Neubauer skrev:
> Now, are these images available on the wiki so one can link to them?

Not yet ... I plan make a better version of the wiki page soon, before
the next release.

> I am thinking of Andreas' Neo4j.rb for that, so that
> you could run a script and directly see the outcome in Neoclipse,
> maybe even with Undo support via transactions? That way you could
> easily "massage" the nodespace.

Regarding transactions I think it would be two buttons: "commit" and
"rollback". Just need to change the transaction handling in Neoclipse
totally ... shouldn't be such a big deal. :-)

For scripting, I'm still not clear as to what exists and works in an
Eclipse plugin/RCP-app. Seem to exist some more or less abandoned
projects in this area. One specific point is how to expose the neo
instance, as it has to be "reused" in the script somehow. And the new
transaction idea has to be exposed as well, i guess.

/anders